July 7, 2026 | Head in the Clouds

 

July 7, 2026 | Head in the Clouds



There are days when the world asks for plans,
for schedules,
for reasons.

And then there are days
when the sky quietly whispers,

"Just look up."

So I do.

I let the sunlight wash away the noise.
I let the wind carry away the hurry.
I let my thoughts become as weightless
as the clouds drifting overhead.

Perhaps daydreams aren't distractions at all.

Perhaps they're little windows
left open in the soul,
reminding us that wonder
still has a place to live.

If my head is in the clouds today,
it's only because that's where
hope feels lightest,
where imagination stretches its wings,
and where, for a little while,
the world forgets to rush.

Tomorrow I'll come back to earth.

But today...

I'm content to drift.

The sky always has another story. I'll be back soon to listen. ☁️

– Midnyte


📷 Photography & writing by Midnyte. Please do not copy or reuse without permission.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

06/10/26 - Waiting for the Storm

June 26, 2026 Homeward Beneath a Thousand Skies

June 12, 2026 - A Sky Washed Clean